UT System Institutions
The University of Texas at Arlington
The University of Texas at Dallas
The University of Texas at El Paso
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
The University of Texas at San Antonio
The University of Texas at Tyler
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas
Steps to Become Licensed
1) Download an application at www.learfieldlicensing.com.
2) Complete and mail application to Learfield Licensing (Indianapolis office location) to be approved. Address and phone number are available in "Contacts".
3) Submit all product samples to Learfield Licensing for review and approval with a check or money order.
4) Sign and return the Standard and/or Internal Usage Licensing Agreement issued by Learfield Licensing.
- You must include embellished physical product samples with the application. Page 12 of the application must be completed PER sample. All information on this page is required so make sure to list where you purchase the blank goods from.
- The application must have a signature on page 13.
- Product liability insurance is required for ALL vendors, whether you are selling directly to the University or for retail. This is not required with sending the application however feel free to include a copy with the application if you would like to speed up the process.
Maintaining Your License
1) Continue to provide a current certificate of product liability insurance.
2) Forward administration fee and applicable royalty advances to Learfield Licensing annually.
3) Submit artwork to this office for review and approval prior to production.
Questions? Contact information is available in "Contacts".